Friday 25 May 2018










Why use Ad?

I think to find a customer who can buy and sell our product or service. I'm sure you do not argue with me because it's a bridge to convince users to sell their goods or services.


What is this name on the top of the list, or what name do you think you are talking about? I think we can easily admit the community without even knowing its name. What do you think is the number of a Pakistani billionaire Bilget? What does it mean to be a "lazy fool"? A lazy person uses plain language to explain it. So if I want creativity to be creative, I must be overly polite or unobtrusive, and the community should be able to read it easily so that it is easy to see and see.


Do you look at the person like DJ? I could not seem to find any DJ for me. Because if I see the advert as a bride or photographic advertiser, but in my opinion, I would rather have a lot more secrecy in the picture than the one that promotes DJs in this ad.


As I have seen many ads ads, the ads I see do little by little, with birthdays, weddings, and special events, or even in text. But in this ad, I do not see anything that magnifies the thumbnail of his own photo.


Another is the phone number placed on the ad address. But it's not enough to have a phone number, as sometimes there is a good client base for network or some non-technical issues. Therefore, this notice does not mention any other address than the phone number, so it must be explicit in the notice.



The advertisements are from the name Danza Dyi / Ohio gaie). Abo Geele is a Tigreous DJ. Here it shows that the decree limited only to grain in Tigray. And I think it's best to have a sense of nationalism in the minds of the community, and to have a sense of nationalism to strengthen the rank of a nation. Of course, the DJ is in a rugged location, but it may start in the near future, but it may be possible to work on a national culinary program.


Like Dane / Habiba Culture / Guru or DJ Gomez / Habte /

It is possible to create a large and popular word in the mind of people, in the minds of men, and the great grandeur of the Ethiopian people will have a good role to play in their work.







No comments:

Post a Comment